"NSDAP" Donation Postcard.

"NSDAP" Donation Postcard.

Beitragvon TALLTREES » 15. Jun 2013, 17:45

Hello. I would like to show this interesting Postcard from my collection. At first sight it seems to be like any other Zeppelin picture Postcard until you look on the address side, then you will see what makes this Postcard interesting :o . This Postcard is a "NSDAP" donation Postcard, i can roughly translate the text it reads " Vg Kurt Seifart. Donated amount of Five RM, to relive the suffering of the affected by the misfortunes of the Hindenburg fellow comrades and to build a new Airship.
Local Branch of the NSDAP.
Talltrees.

(The text is not accurate, could any member please translate correctly for me)

Vg. Kurt Seifart
spendete den Betrag von RM Funf
zur Linderung der Not der durch das Unglück des Luftschiffs > Hindenburg betroffenen Volksgenossen und zum Neubau eines Luftschiffes
Ortsgruppe der NSDAP
gez. Schwarzel
Ortsgruppenleiter.
Dateianhänge
NSDAP HINDENBURG ZEPPELIN (2).jpg
NSDAP HINDENBURG ZEPPELIN (2).jpg (35.95 KiB) 2223-mal betrachtet
NSDAP HINDENBURG ZEPPELIN (1).jpg
NSDAP HINDENBURG ZEPPELIN (1).jpg (39.56 KiB) 2223-mal betrachtet
NSDAP HINDENBURG ZEPPELIN (3).jpg
NSDAP HINDENBURG ZEPPELIN (3).jpg (48.53 KiB) 2223-mal betrachtet
TALLTREES

Re: "NSDAP"

Beitragvon TALLTREES » 4. Jul 2013, 09:46

Hello. Here is another interesting piece from my collection with connections to the "NSDAP". This multi folding leaflet / order form was used to order "1 copy "JB" Jllustrierter :?: observers" ( 1 Exemplar "JB" JIIustrierter Beobachter ) , and then returned back to the "Central Publishing House of the NSDAP " Franz Rather Ltd, sales Department. I am unsure of what ( 1 Exemplar "JB" JIIustrierter Beobachter ) translates to in English or what this relates to, could any member please help ;)
Talltrees.
Dateianhänge
GERMANY NSDAP.jpg
GERMANY NSDAP.jpg (82.63 KiB) 2017-mal betrachtet
NSDAP (2).jpg
NSDAP (2).jpg (67.15 KiB) 2017-mal betrachtet
TALLTREES

Zurück zu Zeppelinpost-Literatur